Leveling Up in Fallout 4, Infiniti XP (Guide)
Today’s article we will dedicate it to show you how level up in Fallout 4. For those who were not aware of it, we are faced with one of the best action RPG genre videogames on the market.
Leveling up in Fallout 4 is super easy… Let’s find out how
Going specifically, Fallout 4 was fully developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. Furthermore, this is chapter number five of the well-known videogame series Fallout, announced exactly last year on June 3 on their respective consoles: PC, PS4 from Sony and Xbox One from Microsoft from 10 November 2015.
The videogame is set in the distant year 2287, in a post-apocalyptic Boston to say the least, 210 years after a nuclear war, whose main character of the game appears directly from an underground bunker known with the following name: Vault 111.
Read also Fallout 4 Cheats Xbox One, PC, PS4 Solution: Everything you need to know
Focusing on the gameplay, the latter is practically identical to that of the previous chapters, namely: Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas. Gamers must necessarily complete different missions with the aim of acquiring as many experience points as possible to level up and consequently improve the statistics and skills of the character. Among other things, for the very first time in the saga it is feasible to be able to hear the character’s voice. Not bad right?
By switching to the game mode, Fallout 4, as mentioned a few lines above, it is largely similar to its predecessors: you can easily choose whether to play in third person or first, just as you can without any problem proceed to explore the entire game map; improvements have been made regarding the combat view which has been made better and the viewfinder in particular more comfortable to use.
The fourth installment of Fallout it also introduces a lot of new features starting with the ability to customize weapons and build buildings to your liking. On Fallout 4 Enemies such as rats, marauders, super mutants, deathclaws and hellish ghouls return.
Gamers can move around the map as they like wherever they are. You also have the possibility to modify your weapons: there are 50 basic weapons present, which can be customized with various accessories such as short barrels, sights and so on and so forth.
Unlike the previous chapters, however, any weapon you use will not break and you will no longer be forced to talk again or throw them away to use others.
In conclusion, Fallout 4 it also has several secondary missions that take place outside the main campaign, where you can find atomic armor, unique weapons, caps, materials etc …
Let’s move on to see how to level up in Fallout 4
The path to get to level 50, the maximum possible in Fallout 4 that you can achieve with your character, takes a lot of hours. In practice, every action you perform will earn you experience points, from discovering a new place up to the killing of enemies. Here’s what to do to speed up the process:
- First, rely on a sniper rifle with a good scope;
- Once inside the Brotherhood of Steel, go to their flying headquarters located in Prydwen and talk to Quinlan;
- Now, choose to escort with a lot of patrol and you will be assigned the mission called the learning curve;
- Once you have managed to enable this mission, turn your attention to the outside. Make sure you have set the difficulty to very easy, at this point instead of proceeding to complete the mission normally, you will have to shoot your ally that you were supposed to protect to its destination;
- With the ally dead, a glitch of Fallout 4 it will automatically cause the mission to complete, resulting in a reward;
- At this point you can return to whoever assigned you the mission to get the XP;
- To gain unlimited experience points you will have to repeat the mission.
We leave you to a video that explains everything in detail … Have a good vision Gamerbrain fans: