GTA + for GTA Online, a new subscription for players that provides exclusive benefits
GTA + is a new subscription program exclusive to GTA Online on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X | S, available March 29, which provides players old and new with a range of benefits on the latest generation consoles.
GTA + subscribers will get a monthly GTA $ 500,000 credit directly to their Maze Bank account, plus the ability to redeem Los Santos properties that unlock game upgrades, special vehicle modifications, exclusive subscriber discounts, GTA $ and RP bonuses and much more every month.
Here are the details of the initial benefits that GTA + subscribers will receive in the first month of subscription (March 29 – April 27):
- GTA $ 500,000 credited directly to the Maze Bank account.
- The Prince Deveste Eight with an enhancement of Hao’s Special Works available before it is released to the general public, and the Trip Orange HSW and Glitch CMYK HSW liveries.
- The La Mesa Garage gives you access to a variety of Los Santos Tuners game updates. Those who already own a garage can move to La Mesa at no additional cost.
- The costs of the subscription to the Autoraduno di LS will be canceled. LS Rally members with GTA + will receive a GTA $ 50,000 cashback during this period.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius super yacht for free.
- The Gussét Frog shirt and ProLaps Broker basketball top and shorts automatically added to your wardrobe.
- The Conveyor Belt livery for Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali.
- A selection of paints and symbols free for the garage
- 3X GTA $ & RP in Hao’s Special Works Race Series.
- 2X Rally reputation in the underground racing series.
GTA + subscribers can also take advantage of GTA + Special Shark Prepaid Cards which provide extra cash from PlayStation Store on PS5 or Microsoft Store.
Each month, GTA + will provide a new set of exclusive rewards for subscribers. Just go to Legendary Motorsport, Hao’s Special Works, Maze Bank Foreclosures, DockTease and other GTA Online stores to get the various benefits before they expire. All of the aforementioned perks will be in addition to the regular GTA Online event schedule, which will continue for all players.
Visit PlayStation Store on PS5 or Microsoft Store and subscribe for € 5.99 * per month starting March 29, with the option to cancel your subscription at any time. Keep following the Rockstar Newswire and the official GTA Online site for GTA + monthly special benefits.