Final Fantasy VII Remake: All the news announced by Square Enix
During the State of Play of February 2021, Square Enix announced some important news for Final Fantasy 7 Remake, let’s discover them together.
We start from the arrival on PS5, set for June 10, 2021, with an improved and enriched version, which takes the name of Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade.
- Discover the city of Midgar like never before with improved textures, lighting and backgrounds. It will be possible to choose between two different visual modes:
- “Graphics”, which prioritizes high-resolution 4K graphics;
- “Performance”, which gives priority to the fluidity of movement at 60 frames per second.
- Capture and share your favorite moments from the game via the fully customizable Photo mode.
- Experience thrilling battles using the DualSense wireless controller with support for haptic feedback and enjoy dynamic motorcycle racing thanks to adaptive triggers.
- Discover new ways to play with new difficulty levels for Classic Mode.
- Get into action right away with optimized loading times.
All colgold that have the PS4 version will be able to upgrade to the PS5 version for free.
FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE will also include an unreleased episode with Yuffie as the protagonist. In this new adventure, ninja Yuffie Kisaragi will infiltrate the Shinra palace to steal a very powerful matter and restore glory to her homeland.
The Yuffie episode will be available for purchase separately on the Playstation Store who comes from PS4 version or included in the purchase of theto PS5 version. FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE will be available in physical and digital Standard Edition, and in Digital Deluxe Edition on the PlayStation Store.
The Digital Deluxe Edition of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE includes a mini digital soundtrack with songs like “Descendant of Shinobi” and a digital artbook with concept art and character sheets. Those who will pre-order the digital standard version or the Digital Deluxe Edition of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE will receive as a pre-order bonus the Shuryactus weapon to use in the new episode Yuffie.
The news does not end there. Square Enix announced new games for Android and iOS set in the same universe, that is Final Fantasy VII The First Soldier and Final Fantasy VII Ever Crisis.
FINAL FANTASY VII THE FIRST SOLDIER is an action type game battle-royale set in Midgar before the events of FINAL FANTASY VII. As an aspiring SOLDIER, the player must make the most of their spells and abilities in a battle for survival.to.
FINAL FANTASY VII EVER CRISIS is a single-player chaptered experience that will span the entire timeline of FFVII, including what happens in the original game and all compilations of FFVII, as well as new narrative elements linked to the origins of SOLDIER written by the screenwriter of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE, Kazushige Nojima.
Finally, the original soundtrack of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE will be available on services in online music subscription Which Apple Music, Spotify and Amazon Music Unlimited, from 26 February. Soon, fans will be able to hear the 156 songs they brought to life FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE wherever and whenever they want.