Final Fantasy 7 Remake: How to open gates with dragons
If you are playing Final Fantasy 7 Remake, you have surely come across one at least once closed gate with the coat of arms of some Dragons.
How do the dragon gates open? There are 4 in total and they hide a mysterious loot. In this article we will reveal how to open them. Before continuing you have already read the Final Fantasy 7 Remake review?
How to open the dragon gates in Final Fantasy 7 Remake
As anticipated there are 4 gates located in the following places:
- The first gate is located near the Underground City, in Sector 5
- The second gate is located at the Collapsed Highway
- The third and fourth gates are located in the Sewers
If you want to open the gates you can do it only after reaching Chapter 14 of the adventure, so proceed as follows:
- Start the Mschiaccio Bandit and Corneo’s Secret Hideout missions, then talk to Johnny in Sector 5 and Damon in the north area of the Underground City.
- Talk to Kyrie in the Church of Sector 5 to get the Key to the Vault of Corneo with which you can open all the gates.
Don’t forget to consult our article Final Fantasy 7 Remake: Cheats and Solutions – All Guides and Strategies for all Guides!
If you have started the game recently, you can only ignore them until you get to Chapter 14, from there you can get the chance to go through them. What is hidden behind each gate? We leave it to you to find out.