Droidcon Italy: 27 and 28 November in “all digital” version
Covid-19 does not stop the annual Droidcon Italy which will be held in a fully digital version in the next few years 27 and 28 November to offer great learning opportunities on the mobile world.
There will be two days of full immersion in the mobile world with talks on architectures, best practices, design, IoT and, of course, programming languages such as Kotlin and Flutter.
There will be numerous illustrious guests in the Google panorama such as:
- Chris BanesAndroid Engineer at Google
- Manuel I liveAndroid Developer Relations Engineer at Google
- Florina MuntenescuAndroid Developer Advocate at Google
- Clara BayarriTech Lead and Manager at Google
- Jose AlcérrecaDeveloper Relations Engineer at Google
- Preethi SrinivasUser Experience Researcher at Google
- Nick ButcherAndroid Designer & Developer at Google
- Pietro MaggiAndroid Developer Advocate at Google
- Chris SincoUX Design Lead at Google
Who will be accompanied by other professionals in the sector:
- Marton BraunSenior Android Developer, Stream
- Martin Woolley, Developer Relations Manager at Bluetooth SIG
- Roberto OrgiuAndroid Engineer at The New York Times
- Nicola CortiAndroid Infrastructure Engineer at Spotify
- He loves NwodoSoftware Engineer at Microsoft
- Fabio ColliniAndroid Engineer at The New York Times
The event is sponsored by Huawei with Subito.it, Synesthesia, Bluetooth, Rekordata and AWS Amplify.
TO this address find the complete site of Droidcon Italy for more information.