Call of Duty Black Ops 2: BAN for consoles, users and punishment for sellers!
Call of Duty Black Ops 2, game of the year, game loved but also hated by all those who have been banned from Xbox Live or from game servers. This time Activision or better to say Treyarch has no mercy for anyone, in this article we bring you a list of all those who risk the BAN
- Pirates are at the forefront, those who play COD Black Ops2 pirate online will not only be banned from game servers, but gamertags and consoles will also be banned
- Pirates who played Black Ops 2 before today will be banned from xbox live (console and gamertag)
- Those who in public games will do glitches, bugs or tricks of various kinds
- UNSUPPORTED peripherals are banned, so no rapidfire or anything like that
- Offending users publicly or privately leads to the BAN from game servers
- It is strictly forbidden to boost matches, i.e. organize matches to level up
- Do not use offensive emblems
In practice, in order not to be banned, you have to play Black Ops 2 starting today, with the original game and console, without offending or doing tricks of various kinds.
Those who played COD BLACK OPS 2 even offline before the dayone, were banned from XBOX LIVE for piracy and the email that we report below is the clearest proof:
Permanent suspension notification: Piracy
This email was sent to you to notify you that your Xbox LIVE account privileges have been permanently suspended due to the use of counterfeit or otherwise illegally obtained games.
During the suspension, you will not be able to access Xbox LIVE. Your Xbox LIVE privileges will not be restored.
Customer Support cannot change or provide more details about your suspension.
Microsoft expects all customers to abide by the Code of Conduct, which includes guidance on appropriate behavior when using the service.
The LIVE team in charge of disciplinary measures
Not happy, Activision has decided to punish all sellers who have sold Call of Duty Black Ops 2 earlier today, even if it has not specified how. Nobody will escape the wrath of Activision, neither players, nor sellers and even less developers themselves if they have broken even one of the rules or conditions reported.
This serves as a lesson to everyone, the games must be played and sold from the day of release, they must be original as well as the console, also playing online in a dirty way, cheating in any way is not fair towards those who play honestly. Activision wants a clean and honest online game, all offenders will be banned from servers and will have to go back where they came from with one hand forward and one hand back with no possibility of replication!