Resident Evil 3 Remake: New details revealed
One of the most anticipated titles is without a doubt Resident Evil 3 Remake, which will offer significant improvements over the previous chapter, new game mechanics and more.
Today new official information has been disseminated online, which we report below, translated into Italian and taken from Xbox official magazine.
Numerous details on Resident Evil 3 Remake
- Raccon City is much larger than the previous cities, it is divided into
- zone and is fully explorable, however it is not open world. Players will be able to explore various streets, shops, buildings and neighborhoods
- Jill will be able to unlock additional roads from the subway tunnels through the various districts of the city, as if it were a quick trip. As you progress through the plot it will be possible to access a Hub to reach the various districts.
- There is much more content than the previous chapter and the original game, with the ability to go back to unlock special weapons or visit initially unexplored areas
- Present optional choices, strategic decisions and various rewards depending on the actions
- Carlos will be playable in specific sequences but will not have a separate campaign
- When walking into the sewers, the slime sticks to the character before disappearing
- Present full support for surround systems
- Present some new monsters
- The storyline feels pretty solid with a series of separate events intertwining with each other
- The events take place one day before and one day after those of the previous chapter
- Nemesis will not be able to enter safe rooms, leaving the player a chance to breathe
- Present the classic explosive red barrels to be used to eliminate zombies
- Nemesis will allow you to obtain rare items
- The dodge mechanic includes contextual actions
- In some areas of the game Nemesis cannot follow the player, however the player must always fear that he may return
- The artificial intelligence of Nemsis has been made in a dynamic way, able to best interpret the player’s actions
- Monsters will move as a group or act differently depending on the situation
- Present sequences inspired by the movie Tremors, where players will have to face an underground beast with grenades
- Present the spiders, creatures that move quickly in the scenario and able to fall from above
- Present the Hunter Beta
R.esident Evil 3 Remake is expected for April 3 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.