PS5 and Xbox Series X: New leak and official details
Across the Sony Playstation Japan official website and through some leaks leaked on the net with lots of photos, we learned of new details about PS5 And Xbox Series X and we want to share them with you.
Xbox Series X and PS5: New details revealed
Let’s start first from the Xbox Series X which you can see in the photo above. Its design was unveiled last year so it is nothing new, however the back of the console until now was a mystery.
From the photo you can see above you can see an expansion slot for the high-speed mass memory. According to rumors, the aforementioned port could be used to flank the console SSD, in order to expand the memory.
In addition of course to having the USB disk for installing additional games, gamers could benefit from a type of memory similar to CFExpress.
As for instead PS5 the official information is as follows:
- Extremely fast custom SSD
- AMD custom chip
- CPU: x86-64-AMD Ryzen “Zen2” with 8 cores / 16 threads
- GPU: AMD Radeon RDNA (Radeon DNA)
- Unit dedicated to 3D audio processing
- Video output capable of handling 8K resolution images
- Backwards compatibility with all PS4 games
- Ultra HD Blu-ray 100GB support
- Compatible with PlayStation VR
We just have to wait for more details.