Oppo at MWC will present 5x, a new technology to improve cameras
To the Mobile World Congress of Barcelona, OPPO will present a new technology dedicated to smartphone cameras.
OPPO has been working for over a year on a new technology that will aim to improve the photographic department of the smartphones produced by the Chinese house. With a press invitation, OPPO announced the presentation at MWC of 5x, a technology for smartphone cameras that will give users the ability to capture images with a high amount of detail.
From the teaser image with the words “So close you can feel it” it can be expected that OPPO will present a new and better technology for zoom.
To find out more we will have to wait for the presentation event on February 27, in which all the news of the Chinese manufacturer will be unveiled.
Don’t forget to follow us on these channels to stay updated on the Androidiani news of MWC 2017:
- Event page: All articles and previews directly from the mwc will be published here.
- Telegram: Subscribe to our telegram channel, for real-time updates on our movements
- Instagram: photos, videos, and other stories through our official profile !!
- Facebook: We will do some live shows that you can follow live. Follow us through the MWC pavilions and interact with us live. So follow us on our official page!
- Twitter: If you love 140-character tweets, you can’t help but appreciate our twitter profile;)