Monster Truck Championship arrives on Next-Gen consoles
NACON and the TEYON development studio are delighted to announce that Monster Truck Championship will be available on PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X | S from March 11, 2021.
Monster Truck Championship is available on PC, Xbox One, PlayStation®4 and Nintendo SwitchTM from November 19th, and the drivers have already highlighted the qualities of the game: realistic vehicle physics, advanced monster truck customization and almost instant fun! Now, console owners PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X | S can experience the thrill of driving these monsters on wheels, combining the power of the new consoles with that of the huge trucks of Monster Truck Championship to crush your opponents in 4K 60fps, alone or in online multiplayer.
In Monster Truck Championship, take the wheel of one of 16 vehicles and participate in five types of events. In these championships, 25 stadiums and circuits are competed in various cities across the United States. Taking a realistic approach to driving rather than an arcade game style, Monster Truck Championship gives players the chance to take part in fast-paced races and perform credible ground and air tricks while learning the unique physics of these vehicles.
Monster Truck Championship boasts many features:
- 25 circuits in different cities of the United States
- 5 types of events: Race, Time-Trial, Drag Races, Freestyle and Destruction
- 16 customizable vehicles with over 50 options
- Realistic driving and physics, including independent control of the front and rear wheels, and adjustment of various mechanical elements, such as suspension, gearbox and engine
- An online mode for up to 8 players in monstrous sized races
- A Career mode that allows you to manage the vehicle, sponsors and technicians to improve performance and earnings
Already available on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Steam and Nintendo Switch ™, Monster Truck Championship will be released on PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X | S on March 11 2021.