LYF Flame 1 appeared online with Snapdragon 210 and 4G LTE support
The company LYF has recently launched a series of mid-range and low-end smartphones: the various LYF Earth 1, Water 1 and Water 2 are in fact available on the company’s official website and all mount the same Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 SoC processor with Android Lollipop 5.1.
A new smartphone has been added to the series of devices just mentioned, which has appeared on the official website, LYF Flame 1which was entered at the price of 90 dollars.
This is an entry level smartphone with minimum specifications, as we can see from the following diagram:
- 4.5 ”IPS FWVGA 854 x 480 screen, 218 ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 Quad Core 1.1 ghz processor
- Adreno 304 GPU
- 1 GB of RAM
- 8 GB of internal memory expandable via micro SD up to 32 GB
- 5 megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- 5 megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 2000 mAh battery
- Android Lollipop 5.1
- 4G LTE, VoLTE, VoWiFi, GPS, Bluetooth, WiFi, Micro USB 2.0 connectivity
- Measurements: 132.6 x 66.2 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: 138 grams
LYF Flame 1 it can already be booked on the official website, but the date on which the new device can be shipped has not yet been announced.