How to transfer data, pictures or contacts from one Android mobile device to another
When you buy a new Android Smartphone, you are likely to try to transfer the information you had on your old computer to the new one, such as photos, videos and contacts. However, this is presented as something extremely tedious, since many people do not know a correct method to carry out the process, which is totally valid. This is because there are a myriad of ways to perform the transfer of information to the new Smartphone, and it is possible that I do not know which option is more viable.
It is because of the above, that below we present the different options that are available, in case of not having internet, or access to a computer, or simply doing it as you see fit.
How to transfer your data from one Android phone to another?
Every time I know migrate the information of a team to another, it is likely that the most feasible option for this, and the most common option in its absence, is to make a backup copy. To back up the information on your phone, which includes photos, videos, contacts, applications, WiFi passwords, and the calendar; You just have to go to the General Settings of the Smartphone configuration and select the Backup option. Then, it is possible to access the cloud to later download the information to the new Smartphone.
Likewise, the option NFC It is also feasible, since without an internet connection, you just have to bring the two Smartphones closer together and allow the data migration to take place.
Although, on the other hand, there are other options to pass the data such as:
Applications to transfer the data
There are an infinity of applications that can be found in the app store that allow you to save the data to later transfer them or simply transfer them directly. However, it should be noted that most of these applications are you need an internet connection.
Likewise, we recommend ClONEit, since the application only needs to be installed on both computers and the transfer will take place quickly.
On the other hand, it is also possible to use applications like Smart Switch Mobile, to transfer the information from a Smartphone with Windows 10.
Transfer your phone data with a computer
With the use of a computer, it is possible toConnect the Smartphone to the computer to make a backup of the information and later download it to the other Smartphone. In turn, it is feasible to upload this information to a cloud.
Transfer data from Android to Android via Bluetooth
This technology of wireless transfer It allows us to transfer information from one device to another thanks to the fact that it uses special radio frequencies and, in addition, it is incorporated in almost all telephones. This means that you will be able to create a secure network with a short range. All you will have to do is:
- Activate the Bluetooth of your Android phone to connect any device and then click on “visible to other devices“.
- Go to “search for new available devices” and when the one you want appears, click to establish the connection.
- After this, you just have to go to the folder on your phone that you want to share, so you just have to point to it with your finger and then hit the icon or “share” option.
- When you click there, the applications available on your phone that you can use to pass the information will be displayed. You must click on Bluetooth, which will cause its configuration to be displayed.
- You will select the device to which you want to transfer your data and that you previously paired.
- A message will appear on the screen asking for confirmation of the file transferYou just have to give it to accept, both on the device from which you send the information, and on the one where you will receive it. And ready!
All you have to do is select one of these ways to move data from an old smartphone to a new one and start enjoying your new device without losing the information you already had. If you know other ways to transfer information from one Android device to another, leave it in the comment box!