Assassin’s Creed Origins: How to Complete Bayek’s Promise – 12 Stone Circles Guide
We now come to the last guide of the day regarding Assassin’s Creed Originswhere to find the 12 stone circles to complete the mission Bayek’s promisewhich then allows you to get the reward, after completing the puzzle of the Sphinx we told you about in our guide article Assassin’s Creed Origins Guide: What you need to know about the Sphinx.
Assassin’s Creed Origins: Bayek’s Promise
- Circle of Amun Stones
- South of Siwa.
Name of Iment
- Divine Lion Stone Circle
- East – northeast of the fast travel point.
- Circle of Selkis Stones
- In the northwestern part of the region, towards the west of the Sekhmet Temple in Yuma
Name of Ka-Khem
- Circle of Hathor’s Stones
- Located halfway along the central island
- Circle of Stones of the Sea Goat
- In the westernmost part near Siwa
- Circle of Bees Stones
- In the southwestern part of the region
Read also Assassin’s Creed Origins: Review, Trailer and Gameplay
- Tueret Stone Circle
- Along the coast west and east of the hippo’s lair
- Circle of Pisces Stones
- Along the coast to the east, west of the lion’s den
Oasis of the White Desert
- Gemini stone circle
- East of the oasis
Name of Uab
- Circle of Horus Stones
- Next to the observation point and fast travel of the region
- Circle of Libra stones
- East of the Horus Stone Circle.
- Circle of Osiris Stones
- In the northernmost part of the 3 points of interest in the region